A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It´s used for the web to be able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store and how to delete them or deactivate them, etc. please go to this link.
This website uses the following own cookies:
– Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. We ban the spam this way.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics: it stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you agree to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right regarding this issue must be communicated directly with Google.
– Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
At any time you can perform your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions work differently depending on the browser you are using.
– Web browsers are in charge of storing cookies and so they must let you exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
– In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such actions. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.