Obligations of use
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, in the use of this website, the User in obliged to:
– Not to enter, store or spread on the website or from it any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any way threatens morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, that violates current Spanish regulations and of their country of residence.
– Do not enter, store or spread through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration in the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or SOUTH HOSTEL social reds of any User, or in general of any third party, that may prevent the normal operation of the web.
– Not to destroy, change, use for a different usage, disable or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files of SOUTH HOSTEL, of the Users or of third parties.
SOUTH HOSTEL may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that may be included, by publishing these modifications on the website so that they may be studied by the Users.
SOUTH HOSTEL will not be responsible:
– Generally speaking, regarding inappropriate use of the website. Users must make appropriate use of it, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, no liability may be held by the entitled person for improper use.
– Regarding possible technical deficiencies, SOUTH HOSTEL will not be responsible in any case for the alterations in the service that are produced by failures in the electrical network, in the network of data connection, in the server or in any other settings.
– Regarding access by third parties in our system, SOUTH HOSTEL will perform the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information to which it can access, but without being responsible for the actions of third parties that may violate the established security measures and access the mentioned above data.
– SOUTH HOSTEL tries to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, and unauthorized content in their information systems. In spite of this, the User is aware that he must take his own measures to minimize the damages caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of software called malware, exempting SOUTH HOSTEL from any responsibility that may arise of the containment of malware in the treatments enabled on this web.
Use of hyperliks
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own Websites to this web-page must meet the conditions set out below without ignoring the responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Web page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.). In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and valid at any time, to establish frames of any kind that involve the Web-page or allow the display of contents through Internet addresses different from those of the Web-page and, in any case, when viewed together with contents outside the Website in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of SOUTH HOSTEL; or (IV) any other ways are prohibited by current legislation.
The page that introduces the link will not make any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about SOUTH HOSTEL, its address, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
In no case it will be shown on the page where the link is located that SOUTH HOSTEL has given its agreement for the insertion of the link or that it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the host.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of SOUTH HOSTEL within the host’s page is prohibited except in the cases permitted by law or specifically authorized by SOUTH HOSTEL and, in these case, always allow a direct link to the Web-page in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and can not in any case provide or link to its own content or of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good manners (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (II) lead or may lead the User to the false idea that SOUTH HOSTEL subscribes, protects, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or ilдegal of the host; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of SOUTH HOSTEL in relation to the place, contents, and subject of the web-page. Likewise, the User will keep from including on the Website any hyperlink (hereinafter, “a link”) addressed to a Web-page that contains information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good manners and public order.
Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, industrial technologies, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by SOUTH HOSTEL or on which the corresponding rights of use have been obtained.
It is forbidden the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, provision of access to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the elements referred to in the previous section. Its publication on other web pages or in other digital or written media requires the specific agreement of the owner of the website, and, in any case, must make an evident reference to the ownership of the intellectual property rights of SOUTH HOSTEL.
The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not allowed, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorized by SOUTH HOSTEL, the link to “final pages”, the “frame” and any other similar manipulation is not allowed. The links should always bring to the main page or homepage of the website.
Protección de datos de carácter personal
|Responsible for the processing|| C/ José del Toro, 13D – 11004 Cádiz|
Phone: 0034 956 683 206
|Purpose of the processing||Maintain the established commercial relationship, as well as keep you informed through electronic commercial communications about our products|
|Term of maintenance||The accounting and fiscal information will be MAINTAINED DURING THE DEADLINES required for compliance with legal obligations. 0034 956 683 206. In relation to the sending of advertising, we may keep this information and send you publicity as long as you do not object it.|
|Legitimation||Existence of a contractual relationship, legitimate interest and consent, according to each purpose and possible assignment.|
|Recipients of the data (assignments or transfers)||– The data may be forwarded to SOUTH HOSTEL.|
– The data may be forwarded or communicated, where appropriate, to banks for the realization of charge or payments, as well as at the request of Public Administrations or Courts.
– The data may be forwarded to the other trades of the Group whose activities are related to the acquired product.
|DPO/DPD||You can contact the Data Protection Officer of SOUTH HOSTEL by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com or by phone at Phone: 0034 956 683 206|
|Rights||You may exercise the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Portability, Suppression or, where appropriate, Objection. To exercise these rights you must send a written letter at the above address. You must specify which of these rights you request to satisfy and must be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID or equivalent identification document. If acting through a representative, legal or voluntary, you must also provide a document proving the representation and the representative´s identification document.|
Besides, you can exercise your right of the protection of personal data making a claim at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
Fulfillment of data protection rights
In accordance with what is established in the current regulations on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that the personal data that you have provided us will be incorporated into a file under the responsibility of SOUTH HOSTEL. (CIF: B-72344021) and registered office C / José del Toro, 13D – 11004 Cádiz in order to process your subscription request and periodically send you information of interest, keeping you informed through electronic commercial communications about our products and services.
The legitimation derives from the existence of a contractual relationship, legitimate interest and consent, according to each purpose and possible assignment.
In accordance with the rights assigned by the current regulations on data protection you may exercise the rights of Access, Rectification, Portability, Limitation of processing, Suppression or, where appropriate, Objection as explained on this page.